Vacancy: Program Manager at Khoj International Artists Association
Khoj International Artists’ Association is accepting applications for a full-time Program Manager to join their team starting 1st July 2012. Khoj invites applications from candidates who are dynamic, open to new ideas, innovative and creative and have a special interest in the visual arts.
Job Description :
The Program Manager at Khoj will be involved in an administrative role working closely with the Director and Programs Team to develop and execute programs. The job description broadly includes project management, fundraising, grants management and overall project coordination and execution. The selected candidate should be flexible in the handling of a variety of tasks and in terms of working hours which may require them to stay late evenings for events. Specific duties for the Program Manager are the following :
- Responsible for aspects of research, planning, budgeting, organizing and executing select Khoj programs including residencies, exhibitions, workshops, artist lectures, performances and other special events.
- Working with the Director and Program Team to conceptualize programs in the multidisciplinary context that the organization offers.
- Liaise with artists and organizations represented in related programs.
- Writing and developing project proposals and proposals towards fundraising/ securing grants.
- Writing press releases, reports to funding organizations.
Starting Date :1st July 2012
Last date for receiving applications: 10th June 2012
Bachelor’s degree and 2- 3 years of work experience in programming or administrative positions preferably in the cultural sector.
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Competence in using MS Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.
How to Apply
Please send in your detailed CV, Cover letter, one reference and a writing sample to email@example.com and include 'Program Manager' in the subject line.